Blog powered by Typepad

« Is Russ Kick a Shimerian? | Main | Shimerian Voices Coming Soon »

01/23/2013

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c017ee7d636f8970d

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Check this Out (A New Category):

Comments

Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Epapierosy

E-papierosy to innowacyjne urządzenie do inhalacji nikotynowej. Dzięki specjalnej budowie i odpowiednim liquidom (olejkom), jesteśmy w stanie zapewnić dużo lepszy substytut dla tradycyjnego papierosa.

Ali

I think when evaluating any pcaitioiln's past to determine how they will perform in the future, you have to look at not just whether or not they have acknowledged a previous error in judgment; that's a very easy thing for someone to do.You need to assess whether that individual would have learned from their mistakes when presented with the exact same set of circumstances.It's cliche, I know.As an example, telling me that Michael Ignatieff initially supported the war in Iraq does nothing for me now. It's more important, to me, whether or not I believe he'd support a similar war in the future. I don't think he would.I definitely do not get the same feeling from Mr. Harper.As for Mr. Rae repeating the mistakes of his time as Premier ... some argue they weren't mistakes, some argue he has expressed regret. I don't know...

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment