Here are five things I have learned from the new website:
1. The first female delegate to the American Medical Association went to Shimer.
2. The percentage of early entrants at Shimer has been as high as 80%.
3. Half of Good Dust teaches at Shimer.
4. We believe you should not have to sell a kidney to get an education. (And in fact, that no body parts need be sold at all.)
5. The deadlines for some of our scholarships are coming up. For information, you can . . . check the website? The new one! Here.