Main | Greetings from Oxford! »

December 09, 2008

Comments

Marc Horin

From Shimer-in-Oxford Alum to Heath:

The Radcliffe was always MY favorite spot, too. I loved the Bod and the old library section in which I got chances to read handwritten manuscripts. My Bod library card is one membership I wish I had never let lapse.

I do go back to Oxford every now and then and when I do, the libraries are always on the list of "must see" places.

Besides, being at the Bod, I was only a stone's throw from the Turf....oh, and Blackwells.

Marc Horin

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.