« I think I'm one of the few who actually goes to the lake | Main | Am I fashionably late? »

December 12, 2008

I'm terribly sorry about all the old love song titles I put in here. Pretty obvious what I was listening to that day.
(Remembered I'd done that when I started wondering why the heck I'd written "through the years" and "unforgettable". I'm not always such a cliche writer!)

Homeschool High School

My boys homeschooled high school and it sounds like they are very similar to you. Traditional schools would have been a terrible waste for them. They so much just wanted to LEARN, and high school really isn't so much about that. College is where they've really found the intellectual challenges to grow and expand. I'm glad you seem to be having a wonderful college experience. Keep it up!

The comments to this entry are closed.

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.