« Photos from the Concrete Jungle | Main | Late night studying, caffiene-fueled discussion, love, hate, and other beautiful things »

March 31, 2009

Comments

Sara Hall

Sloane!!!! You draw the most amusing comics! I might have liked the end of Crime and Punishment even more had it been like this! xD

Scott la Plant

This is great! I was squinting at my screen trying to read it until I realized I could just click the image for a larger version. Doh! Very funny, wish the book ended like that, I showed it to my College Lit. prof and she loved it also.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.