« I am fashionably late. | Main | Internships and other things.... »

April 03, 2009

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c01156fcccfab970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Myopic Books:

Comments

Sacco

Do they categorize these books in a thematic or even alphabetic fashion? I am largely intimidated by chaotic books. To me, not knowing where to start, frightens me beyond belief. And this icream shop! Do they have forms of gelato? I suppose I should've checked the link before posting this. Though, I like quasi-human interaction since I am lazy.

Jonathan

They are organized in large sections (Fiction, philosophy, psychology, etc, and then by author). Also, Bad Brigid, photography is not allowed in myopic :)

Brigid

:) Yeah, but...free publicity!

And no, not gelato--although I know of a few places that do. iCream offers regular or organic or low-fat or soy ice cream as well as hot pudding. I'll make a post about it soon; I plan to go tonight.

Brad (Shimer 2013)

Oh my,that looks awesome.

Well, I guess if I file for bankruptcy any time soon, I know who to blame! Ha.

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.