« Effortless Chicken Dinner | Main | An Introduction of Sorts »

September 17, 2009

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c0120a57762bc970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference A Bittersweet Adventure:

Comments

Danielle

I am a book collector so I know the value of a good book. brilliant story.

Pam Renovato

Wow! You show a genuine appreciation for life. I think that your efforts to save the art (memories) is a reminder that humanity is not doomed.

Wayne A

Unfortunately a lot of people had to start over recently. I am glad that you were able to rescue and give new homew to some of the items.

Sandra

It is sad to know that people can lose overnight everything they collected with passion. It is good to know you did a responsible act and took most of the books, to a place where they'll find love.

Lucas Coggan

WOW that really was a great act of kindness.

Chattantaonline.blogspot.com

Benkhada Rochdi

thanks about this article very useful

بيان الجيش عزل الرئيس المصري محمد مرسي 03/07/2013

Shubham Chugh

Thank you for your share.I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article.
bhojpuri holi songs download
holi songs 2013
Happy Holi Shayari

Satrio Ade

I Like your article, I like read a book. Thanks for information
Jadwal Piala Dunia

Rehena Parven

Choti Golpo

bhavinder rao

Advance Happy Raksha Bandhan sms

Heru Wahyudi

It's a really nice post ti share

Radhika Sharma

thanks for sharing such a nice post

Mamta Rani

Wow! You show a genuine appreciation for life. I think that your efforts to save the art (memories) is a reminder that humanity is not doomed. Diwali SMS Wishes . Thanks for nice points

Hobmed

good articles contuner my brather

Find All articles to need in my website

http://infonet00.blogspot.com

Jack Wilson

Thank you for such an amazing post …..thanks for your unique thought and also thanks for sharing it with everybody. I enjoy reading post that can make people think…..i want to request you to please write some more blog post on this..remarkable!!! https://housing.com/

Anand srivastava

Also write something on hindi shayari on friendship

Sunil

really amazing information ....

Jobs Alert

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.