« The Fall Macaws | Main | Classes without teachers. (No, seriously.) »

October 26, 2009

Comments

jillian turner

that's really beautiful! I find it easier to understand lessons when its taught with visuals

James Smith

It is wonderful when you can just go to the water and sit and let your mind just drift away. I do this alot while doing my internet marketing in west palm beach during the summer. It is good for the soul.

eguidesservice

This is amazingly beautiful. I wish i was on the trip. I am out of school long ago but i still miss those golden days. I always loved going on school trips. I think that is the best thing in the world.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.