« Halloween is fast approaching! | Main | My Class Went On A Field Trip Today! »

October 24, 2009

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c0120a6732e30970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference The Fall Macaws:

Comments

Fred Gagnon

I had a blue and yellow macaw that chewed up my newly remodeled kitchen. Needless to say my feelings towards macaws aren't as warm and fuzzy as yours.

Doreen

I miss the Art Institute. I wish I could revisit. Maybe when I get some vacation time.

Adrianna Gow

I think macaws are the most beautiful birds! I did a report on them in elementary school and even did a paper mache model of one! So much fun! Adrianna

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.