« Back from Break, New Year's Resolutions and other Activities in the Shimer Singularity | Main | Co-Operating »

January 26, 2010

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c0120a8142932970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Balancing Act:

Comments

Account Deleted

Helllo....Alex, am Arman new joining this forums. Your post on personal matter is so nice. Thanks for sharing...

Adrian Nelson

Mwahahahaha. You may have gone over to the dark side of Microsoft, but come back to the light of Nintendo! Or at least the twilight of Sony. I've got a Cube and a copy of Smash Bros Melee. And Gauntlet. And a PS2 and a copy of Champions of Norrath. And Katamari Damacy. Cheezy games, I know, but consider yourself challenged.

Cassie Sherman

I have had the theme song for Katamari stuck in my head ever since a professor mentioned in class the other night that "disaster" comes from roots that describe a cataclysmic event of such ridiculous proportions that it puts out the stars in the sky. It was only meant to resonate with Greek Tragedy...

Alexandra Rosenberg

Arman, thank you for commenting!
Meg, Katamari is NEVER cheesy! That is one of the best games EVER! It crossed over from PS2 to 360 though with "Beautiful Katamari", an equally superb game.
Cassie, DA NANANANA NA NANA

Shimer College

Nooooooooooooooo!

(and isn't it more like, DA NAAAAA NANANANANANA NA NA naNANA NA NA NA?)

I also like the crazy "roll you up into my life" song. --Cassie, who is, yes, also the Shimer blog moderator.

Andrew Smith

Now, I wouldn't say I'm an addict (my roommate and friends back home may disagree) but I do enjoy several hours of sitting in front of my television screen and exercising my thumbs. I play Wii, as many students here do, but Nintendo is no longer where my loyalty lies. I am an XBox lover, through and through.

Lol, your an addict just admit it! I will, I am a full blown WiiHead. I got a Red Wii for Christmas last year, and I haven't put it down ever since. It is now the end of March...

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.