« | Main | The Shimer College Assembly »

February 02, 2010

Adrian Nelson

Okay, so now I have to ask: which series is your favorite? (I've gotta go with Voyager. Then again, I've never seen any of others ALL the way through. Then again, Voyager just rocks.)
I so rarely see Trekkies nowadays. And how come Aaron has a captain's shirt and I don't?!

Alexandra Rosenberg

My favorite series is definitely the Original Series. I do like Captain Janeway, but I grew up watching the original series as reruns on the SyFy channel (back when it was the SciFi channel) so it has my first love.
I actually got that Captain's shirt through Kellogg! I love it.

Thanks for your sharing, it's a good post, keep going and support you. And maybe you intersted in

The comments to this entry are closed.

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.