« Musical Snobbery | Main | Montaigne Scholarship »

February 12, 2010

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c0120a89562fa970b

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Shimer Interview - Naomi Neal:

Comments

Steve Last

Sounds a great school. Oh! Yes! "Most read/favorite book and why?" That's always an impossible question that one, for anyone who loves books! Take a book hiking and go with a friend - perfect!

Itsallabouthome.wordpress.com

"...the air so still it aches like the place where the tooth was on the morning after you've been to the dentist or aches like your heart in the bosom when you stand on the street corner waiting for the light to change and happen to recollect how things once were and how they might have been yet if what had happened had not happened." - are those some of lines from the Kingsmen? I really want to take a lookback on it again. :), missed the school days memory..

Eugene
admin
RMDP

plus.google.com/114662360780277680445

"My standard answer, though I may gnash my teeth at the thought of all the beautiful and beloved books I'm neglecting ... "

I can't argue with you there. It IS difficult to only choose one. ATKM is definitely a good read though.

Sersouri Mohamed

Heidi, I would like to explore the possibility of a web site for the purpose of distributing a copyrighted book I have written on "A History of the Role General Electric Played in the Development of Numerical Control for Machine Tools." It was requested by, and will be archived at, the Smithsonian in DC. It runs over 300 pgs and would be best copied to a CD for later printing. I have absolutely no knowledge or capability in this area; nor do I know the costs of such. Therefore,this is an exploratoy inquiry at the moment. Is such a possibility for an alumnus? -- Dick http://ledentistemontreal.com

inco meter

I wish to convey my gratitude for your kindness for visitors who absolutely need assistance with that idea. Your real dedication to passing the message all over had been pretty practical and has without exception enabled associates much like me to realize their targets. Your own warm and friendly key points indicates a lot to me and extremely more to my mates. With thanks; from each one of us.

incometer

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.