« Living Off Campus: Things I've Learned | Main | Home Again, Home Again... »

March 09, 2010

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c01310f819192970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Team Shimer at St. Baldrick's:

Comments

Eric Nicholson

In actual fact, my bout with cancer involving six months of chemotherapy occurred just short of five years ago, about three quarters of the way through the gestation period of my recently donated lock of love. For some reason I was spared the loss of my hair at that time. There was a little bit of thinning that showed up primarily on my brush after brushing my hair or blocking the drain after shampooing in the shower, but the loss was evenly distributed across my scalp and not at all noticable to anybody who was honest with me. Sorry about the confusion. We wouldn't want Team Shimer to get a reputation for misinformation.

Stuart Patterson

Oops - indeed, we want to be on the up-and-up - sorry to all - I got the story wrong. But I think it's still an impressive story. And someone's getting some extra durable locks!

Account Deleted

Great blog post to read and indeed it pays to cut our hair for a cause like this. Today, I just had my last haircut.

mathew marcel

Education is much important in the world compare to others. So, the education starts from schools and then colleges life. School life is just teach us basic things from the staffs. College life only made us to achieve our career. When i starts my school life i do not know how to study too. After i was joined one of the Top MBA colleges in Bangalore called Presidency college. The college is really good for studies. I started to learn as little bit. And then my studies going good when i compare to school life.

Youngphoto1

Chụp ảnh cho bé

Alex Carson

I admire these students who are willing to get sheared to help kids with cancer.

For those interested in supporting a nonprofit organization that educates families with children with cancer learn about, and find the safest, most effective alternative treatments, please consider the following (this is their Illinois website):
http://give2kids.com/car-donation-illinois.htm

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.