« Breaking the Cycle of Homelessness for Women in Chicago | Main | The walls are coming down. »

June 17, 2010

Comments

Netiya Shiner

Hi there... I'm hoping to go to Shimer next year, and I'm a huge fashion enthusiast as well. I like your blog a lot, and I want to follow it through Blogger, but I can't figure out how. In fact, this was the only way I could figure out how to contact you.
Uh, my point is, is there a way I can follow your blog?
Tia

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.