« Hello, my (Neglected) Friend | Main | Big Responsibility, Big Changes »

August 09, 2010

Alexandra Rosenberg

Taylor, I cannot adequately express how inspired I have been by how you spent your summer and the blogs you've written about it. I can't wait to talk to you about this further.

The comments to this entry are closed.

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.