« First Years: An Interview | Main | The Possessed Intersection »

September 08, 2010

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c0134871ee1e8970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference And the final two video blog introductions...:

Comments

Alexandra Rosenberg

Adrian, I'm really excited to see more about Oxford student life. I miss all of you that went over there already.

Dorian, that was absolutely fantastic and very reminiscent of my own bewildered mindset after my first day at Shimer. Also, (everyone's, but especially) my roommate's acting was superb.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.