« Interning for the Sergeant-at-Arms (No, I don't carry a firearm). | Main | Shimerian in Florida: Being Away »

June 01, 2011

TrackBack

TrackBack URL for this entry:
http://www.typepad.com/services/trackback/6a010534b2c34a970c0154327d5290970c

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Shimer SIM Internship: Landis in Haiti:

Comments

Alexandra Rosenberg

Landis, this sounds amazing. I am very jealous of your pending experiences.

I am enjoying weather comparable to that of Haiti's right now (being close to the Everglades). It's such a refreshing change from Chicago.

I know you've probably thought of this, but in case you haven't: The thing I find best for being out all day in the sun and humidity and staying hydrated is a camel pack. I wear it under my other backpack and it holds an amazing amount of water. One of the best investments I've ever made for hiking.

I can't wait to hear more about your internship and your Haitian education.

-Alex

Verify your Comment

Previewing your Comment

This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.

Working...
Your comment could not be posted. Error type:
Your comment has been posted. Post another comment

The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.

As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.

Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.

Working...

Post a comment

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.