« The Shimer Rationalists | Main | Back in the Whir »

September 14, 2011

Comments

Alexandra Rosenberg

Leo, I am very excited for you to read both V for Vendetta and The Book of Mormon.
Comic books and the Mormon faith are to of my favorite things.
Alan Moore is a particularly interesting vein of graphic novelist. Let me know how you find it and I may have some more recommendations.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.