« Introducing Lena, a fourth-year student | Main | Continuing Madness: Where have you been, Manda??? »

November 08, 2012

Comments

James Eastling

David! I'm so glad to hear you're doing okay. I've missed seeing you around and having conversations. I saw you very early on in the semester (I'm not sure if classes had started yet), but when you left I thought you might have been in Oxford.

Really enjoyed this update and I hope to get to see you in person sometime in the near future.

James

The comments to this entry are closed.

Disclaimer

• The opinions expressed by the Shimer bloggers are theirs alone, are subject to change upon each blogger's reflection, and do not reflect the opinions of Shimer College. Shimer is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any of the information supplied on this blog and strongly encourages you to contact the Shimer Admission Office directly if you have questions about Shimer. The entries on this blog belong to their authors and to Shimer College. Shimer encourages and deeply values discussion, but the college is not responsible for what is posted by commenters and reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever. Deletions will likely be made if commentary is commercial, irrelevant, abusive, profane, rude, or destructively inaccurate. Shimer students on the regular staff of this blog are modestly compensated for their efforts.